Take a stand. Answer the call for equality. Answer the call for civil rights. Join the oldest and boldest civil rights organization in the nation. Join the NAACP.
The Jefferson County Branch of the NAACP has been a force for civil rights and racial justice in our community for more than sixty years. Become a member today.
To become a member of our Branch, please follow these steps:
1. Download and print this NAACP Application
2. Fill out the form with your information and using the Jefferson County WV NAACP Branch is the “Unit Name”
3. Make your membership check out to the “Jefferson County, WV NAACP Branch”
4. Put your membership form and membership check in the mail to the “Jefferson County NAACP, P.O. Box 411, Ranson, WV, 25438”
5. Get involved by attending our meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at St. Phillips Church in Charles Town, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling our President, George Rutherford, at 304-725-9610
If you are already a member of the National organization, then you are already a member of our local Branch. Of course, once your annual membership is due again, we would love to have you join the NAACP through our local Branch.